Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dealer in my town has five SSR's for sale. They are all 2003s and the highest VIN number is 250. These are used SSR's and was told they were all executive cars from GM Lansing Michigan. There are four red, one with running boards and one black with running boards. I'm always reading in threads how some are looking for SSR's and can't find them. I won't say who the dealer is in this post, but I wouldn't think there would be an issue giving out information where one might find an SSR? I'm not a dealer and will not benefit in anyway, just a SSR owner who loves his truck and want to help others who might want an SSR.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I took my Tahoe to the Chevy(ripoff) House and they have a Black 04 No sticker on the window but the vin # was 7294 (if I remembered right) I walked around it and opened the door, No one came out to ask if I needed help. I told my husband that I should have popped the tonu cover through the glove box, wonder what they would have done then? LOL

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
MSN AUTO Used Cars listings show a couple more for sale in the L.A. area.

Cerritos : 2003 / Black / 1056 miles / $44,495

Glendale : 2004 / Black / 214 miles / $42,331

Private Party : 2003 / Black / 2000 miles / $65,000

Stay tuned......:cool

RickSSR

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
The Daytona Beach dealer:

MAKE: CHEVROLET
MODEL: SSR
STOCK #: 042031A
MILEAGE: 7,172
Ext. Color: BLACK
Selling Price: $47,990
DEALERSHIP: Jon Hall Chevrolet Used

This same dealer has new ones at MSRP or less.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Msrp

The asking price for any of the five SSR's was $45,995.00. I saw the invoice and dealer paid $41,000.00 for each so they aren't looking to make a killing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fred Edick said:
The asking price for any of the five SSR's was $45,995.00. I saw the invoice and dealer paid $41,000.00 for each so they aren't looking to make a killing.
wow - that means mine ('03) has only depreciated $2,000 - that's actually pretty cool! (and I thought Harley's were good :) ) I wonder if they'll continue to "hold value" when the '05s come out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts