Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having some poly Fleece Jackets made with the SSR (sleek, sexy roadster) logo made and they come in ALL colors! Red, Black, Orange, Purple, Yellow and Blue!
They also have All sizes available XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X! (add $5.00 for the 2X - 6X) thanks!
They will have the embroidered logo on the left chest area!
You can order these now for $34.99 + $7.00 shipping! Or $10.00 shipping for 2!
You can Paypal me using my email address [email protected]
or send a check to Aaron Aubrey 24301 Tahoe Ct., Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Thanks!

GR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's gettin "fleece" weather!

Takin order's now for Fleece Jackets and blankets!! Choose your color's and sizes! Great Christmas gifts!!

GR

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Ghostrider said:
Takin order's now for Fleece Jackets and blankets!! Choose your color's and sizes! Great Christmas gifts!!

GR

Whats the price on the blankets?

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are 13.5 ounce 100% poly fleece with whipstich edges measuring 50" x 60" with the SSR (Sleek, sexy roadster) logo! They come in red, navy royal blue, grey purple, yellow and black! And come with a strap for rolling up and easy travel!
They will sell for $24.99 plus $8.00 priority shipping!

GR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hats

Ghostrider said:

GR
Do you by any chance have any hats in purple that would match? It is very hard to get just about anything in purple.

I am now looking for purple wipers & blades? :)

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the purple Fleece Jackets, prices went up a little because of the better quality Fleece that I found! It's heavier and worth it!
I'll check monday for the caps, I've seen wool ones, do you want the logo on em?

GR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Would probally buy from you, but am waiting until you step up and find some jackets for tall people. Its nice to see you have them for big guys, but all a 2x and up will do for a tall guy is show the lower half of their stomach. :lol :lol

I have already tried that look and it just doesn't work.

B

·
0 Posts
No one will notice if you are in that SSr with that new paint Job. They won't be lookin at you. :lol :lol :jester

·
Registered
186 Posts
SSR Fleece Jacket

I just received the SSR fleece jacket I ordered from Aaron (Ghostrider) before Thanksgiving. It looks, fits, and feels great. With my new jacket and the heated seats, I should be able to cruise top down well into the cooler months here in N. Texas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts