Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
That does look nice. I got my Lloyd's last week. Like them a lot.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice! I'm looking for some too but right now I've been spending some money on some other things like bling for the SSR. How much were they? Though I'm also looking at rubber mats.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yes, I would want to know they will fit my 06.
SSR Minion, I guess the 05 and 06 had the same pattern but when I talked to Lloyds they did send me the pattern for an 05 and 04 so that I could see the difference. But it bothered me they did nothing for the guy who had the mats that didn't fit. On another note I got Lloyds mats for my toy in California and they really are great mats. I may take a chance and buy a set for my SSR.
John F.

·
Premium Member
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! I'm looking for some too but right now I've been spending some money on some other things like bling for the SSR. How much were they? Though I'm also looking at rubber mats.
They are the Ultimate floor mats. Mat, SSR logo and Red border $133.00. American Mat and Lloyd's are one in same. So don't he surprised when you get a invoice from American.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Great look !!:thumbs:rock::yellow:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Now you've done it... I have a set of the all weather mats from fuzzybatman in my truck. After seeing yours I had to go out in the garage, take the mats out of the truck and give them a good scrubbing. They definitely look better but yours still take the cake! Ha!

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
They are the Ultimate floor mats. Mat, SSR logo and Red border $133.00. American Mat and Lloyd's are one in same. So don't he surprised when you get a invoice from American.

SWEETY BOY, do you perhaps have the stock # to get the exact ones you have ?

These will be SWEET in MY black (JACK)

·
Premium Member
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

SWEETY BOY, do you perhaps have the stock # to get the exact ones you have ?

These will be SWEET in MY black (JACK)
Fred, here is the info I have. Came in a box marked Lloyds, label on box said Lloyds with Calif. address, invoice said American Floor Mats, Md. address. Good Luck

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts