·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knock knock,.

Who's there?

katrina,

katrina who?

Tropical storm katrina, ya'll better go to the high ground.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
If you look closely at the map the tiny area of dark green on the east coast is right where I live. Looks like it will go right around us. :thumbs

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
We get north easterner in the winter with worst winds than that.

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Came down to Daytona in Sept. for Francis, drove over 1000 miles in a bucket truck, parked at Daytona racetrack. Sad part is I wasn't an SSR owner or a Fanatic yet. Joined in March. Maybe I'll do the Turkey Run ! :thumbs

·
Registered
197 Posts
:glol :reddevil
Devastator said:
Came down to Daytona in Sept. for Francis, drove over 1000 miles in a bucket truck, parked at Daytona racetrack. Sad part is I wasn't an SSR owner or a Fanatic yet. Joined in March. Maybe I'll do the Turkey Run ! :thumbs

Chris -
If you have to come down this year, you can come stay with us! It isn't as big as the Speedway, but much more comefy! Pus you can borrow our SSR for a while for the Rod Run. (Under Close supervison - we have seen you drive! :lol You're NUTS! :glol )

We will take you to the Turkey Rod Run & the International Auto Show (as they are both Thanksgiving weekend)
:ssr :ssr

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Since Katrina is coming right at me I'll tell her hello for all of you :)
Shouldnt be too bad but I am draining the pool a bit, they say we could get up to 15 inches of rain, sheesh

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Chris -
If you have to come down this year, you can come stay with us! It isn't as big as the Speedway, but much more comefy! Pus you can borrow our SSR for a while for the Rod Run. (Under Close supervison - we have seen you drive! :lol You're NUTS! :glol )

I posted that he was a wild and crazy kinda guy! Now I have proof!!!!!!!!

Hold on to your SSR's down that way is looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride!

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
I want proof ! :jester I'm very shy, and very conservative . I don't do anything to draw attention to myself. Very well behaved.....and ...and let me think here.... :reddevil

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Devastator said:
I want proof ! :jester I'm very shy, and very conservative . I don't do anything to draw attention to myself. Very well behaved.....and ...and let me think here.... :reddevil
You know it's the shy one's you realy have to watch! :glol :glol :lol :lol

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Can't wait for Katrina to make her turn north so I can move the damn patio furniture into the garage again. Thanxx for reminding us Floridians by starting this thread, Mike.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
Can't wait for Katrina to make her turn north so I can move the damn patio furniture into the garage again. Thanxx for reminding us Floridians by starting this thread, Mike.

P/P

Peace :flag

You got home just in time.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess some of you all in Florida will be looking into that handy dandy lift kit that Mo had on his car. Just enough to keep your car out of the rising waters. :cool

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
I wish Katrina would just go west. I have property in Panama City Beach that I stay in December-March. I was just there 2 weeks ago. Unfortunaely I went Delta airlines instead of the SSR. She is like me though, not used to that damn heat!!! I am looking forward to meeting the "Floridian" members of the forum this winter. I would like to have my place still intact. Any of you near PCB?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gina,

There is about 20 of us crazies from all over Florida who will drive just about anywhere to get together with other owners. Ask the Georgians who had more cars at the Savannah outing...Georgia or Florida.

Seriously, let us know when your around. We'll find a way to get together.

Tahoejoe

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Gina,

Two of us are close. PCBeach lives there near Hombre (Golf course)in PCB. I live in Shalimar, a bridge away from Ft. Walton Beach, 50 miles west.

P/P

Peace

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Great, we are real close. If you know where Hombre is, I am within walking distance. We have friends in Pensacola so we pass right through your way when we visit them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts