Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, is there anyone out there located around the Sarasota area? I am spending about an hour a day showing people how this damn top goes up and down (had a seminar outside Harbor Freight Tools yesterday) and would like to maybe schedule someone else to take up some of the slack. Since Benifer has broken up, looks like SSR is the only thing people are interested in anymore.

t

W

·
0 Posts
Can you hold on till September - wife and I are headed for Turtle Beach then and I could do some SSR Top up and down shows then!! That is if mine still works - wearing it out in the Greensboro, NC area.

Now if ms Lopez was around and needed a ride I could make arrangements to be there right now!
Dang - thats right - the wife- oh well its the thought that counts.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, v

may call on you on your way through. have seen one other ssr here (red) and a yellow one headed N on I75. have just crossed 3000 miles since 12/12(1200 coming from ky to fl) and continue to have a severe addiction. gotta leave, it's been three hours since i've driven.

t

C

·
0 Posts
If you can hold out till May. Planning road trip to the Keys. May be able to give a couple of quick demos/

Better grease up those hinges!!!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
muddling through

over 3500 with nearly as many top demos. someone saw a blue ssr around, but wasn't sure where or when. saw the red one going in the opposite direction saturday nite but didn't have time to see who was driving.

still fun and only Feb.

t

·
Registered
9 Posts
super charger for SSR?

I understand that there are after market super chargers for the SSR. Has anyone tried one on their SSR? Are they satisfied? What results?

C

·
0 Posts
superchargers

Magnuson is currently developing the supercharger the price is $5995 for a polished charger. They are building 15 polished chargers, I have one on order and they will be shipped out in about 6 weeks probably later maybe mid April Supposed to increase hp by 50-75%. I received my car on Dec 2nd and drove it for 6 days. It has been under modification since Dec 8th. 1 month at the stereo shop receiving stereo and video upgrades and interior customization, NOS is being installed. It was transferred to the body shop on Jan 12, where a cowl hood was created from the original hood, ground effects lowering kit 1.5/3" drop, and custom paint. "1BADSSR" will be out of the body shop Fri the 27th and back to the stereo shop for installation of components then to the mechanic's for NOS installation.

STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING PICS

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Wow

camaro69cmrlvr,

All I can say is I can't wait to see those pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts