Chevy SSR Forum banner
  •  2022 Ride of the Year

Hey there Guest! Check out the current Ride of the Month contest.

View and vote on the submissions from the community fanatics vying for the coveted ROTM award!

• Hey there Guest! Did you know an International Rally is coming up in September? Check out the International Rally Information here. We hope to see you there!

Flowmaster

1221 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  BobA
G
:thumbs Just to everyone know, I just put on the 03-04 flowmaster catback American thunder exhaust system on my 05. It bolted right up just like it did on my 03. Hangers and all took less than 2 hours. Used the rack at my local chevy dealer. Sounds awesome with the headers. I can hear it rumbling going down the hyway. but not over powering. But when you step on the footfeed what a roar!!
sounds like a racecar 1/4 mi variaty. Turn the radio normal and I don't notice it. I would figure that the other brands of exhaust systems would fit the 05 ssr also. I did not have to alter anything. :cool :seeya
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
I heard BobA's flowmaster today, Sounds AWESOME!!!! Glad to have met you Bob!!! :seeya
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.