Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
61,346 Posts
Extremely SAD News . . .

Floyd was my first "contact" after joining the SSRFanatics and his SSR Pen / Card Holder has been sitting "center stage" on my desk ever since.

! :angel ! :grouphug ! :angel ! :grouphug ! :angel !​

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Floyd will be missed...He and I had some nice chats over the years. Am glad I have some of his nice parts too.

·
Super Moderator
26,555 Posts
So sorry to hear about Floyd's passing. He will be missed by all. Many future Fanatics will not even know they are missing him when they are looking for a part that no one else can provide.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Sad news indeed. Thoughts and prayers for his family. I think have 3 or 4 pieces of bling from Floyd. He was a true gentleman.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
2,585 Posts
Being fairly new to this group I had just met Floyd at the Alabama rally after getting some bling through his web page. He really impressed me. A really great person.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
When Handy man Fowler called me to tell me Floyd had died, it was a sad call. Eddie said that he had talked with Floyd over the weekend and he was not feeling well, thought he might have pneumonia and was waiting to hear from his doctor. Eddie told him to go to the emergency room and not play around with this.

This morning Floyd's son-in-law went into Floyd's home and found him dead in his chair.

Eddie will let me know the details for the funeral ASAP.

Very sad day indeed for the SSR community!

Floyd you are already missed! A great loss of a wonderful person. RIP my friend.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,372 Posts
Our Brother Floyd

RIP
Floyd was one of best fanatic supporters out there. He will surely be missed by many.​
You are very correct, except that he will be missed not just by many but by ALL THAT KNEW HIM!

Our payers are with Floyd's family.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,295 Posts
Floyd was gifted and never hesitated to share himself with others. He set that bar pretty high. His creativity has benefitted so many of us and he will be sorely missed. He was generous and kind to so many in the SSR family. His memory will live in many of us for a long, long time......

Rest in peace, brother.

·
Certified SSR "Nutcase"
1,813 Posts
Floyd's Passing:

Wow, I am so sad to hear of this. May God bless his soul.

Floyd was a great guy. Crystal and I enjoyed his company (and Nancy's) at many Maggie Valley Rallies.

He will be missed by so many. This year's rally will just not be the same without him. :crying:

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
58 Participants
LOP
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing