Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After new years we need to meet somewhere. I gotta see that sled of yours.
Figure out a winter run some where. Even if its to your house. :lol :lol :seeya

I've been to Plano a time or two.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
We will have to set something up. If nothing else we can have everyone meet up at Cruisers again in Frisco. Course in Feb. Wildcat will have to come in another truck since her's should be getting painted by then.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feb 13 thru 19th I will be out of pocket. Company is going to make me go to some where in Mexico and payfor it all, somewhere there on the elbw of the west coast. Terrible thing, but some body's got to do it. I even have to take the Misses with me. Terrible to have all this bad luck. :reddevil :lol :lol :seeya

NO :ssr FOR 7 DAYS,....AURGH!!! i GUESS i WILL LIVE THRU IT. I DID LAST YEAR. :rolleyes: ;) :thumbs

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I have changed my mind about the paint!!! I have decided that going faster is better than looking pretty! I will get some paint done later!!! Sooooo... How about we set up a Cruisers Meet the last weekend in Jan.!??

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off to see the Wizard,

Sounds good to me. 28th or 29th or any time in January? I been doing that to mine. I want the Blind to know I am there. And the deaf can feel it presence. :rolleyes: :lol :lol

I will paint it later. Thinking of just putting HoC pearl Blue over the redline red. or Something like that. I dont want to change the leather out, or It would be the homecoming orange the one on the end there. lamberginie or what ever.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I have changed my mind about the paint!!! I have decided that going faster is better than looking pretty! ??
I chose both. So did you already tell Dusold you weren't going to make it? I am really surprised you decided to wait. I know it never gets easier to go without, but I do think it was wise to get it out of the way.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I haven't told him yet. I want to go by and let him know and also tell him to work up a smaller paint idea that won't cost me a small fortune. That way I can have both, besides I don't have the ground effects yet and those will need to be painted to match. I will get both it is just a matter of time. Have you been by Dusold's? How are they coming along with the bike build off?

One step at a time!!! Calling Monday to find out more about the supercharger, price, install and time frame!!!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I haven't told him yet. I want to go by and let him know and also tell him to work up a smaller paint idea that won't cost me a small fortune. That way I can have both, besides I don't have the ground effects yet and those will need to be painted to match. I will get both it is just a matter of time. Have you been by Dusold's? How are they coming along with the bike build off?

One step at a time!!! Calling Monday to find out more about the supercharger, price, install and time frame!!!

I don't know why Wildcat with a super charger scares me :) , but it does :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
We'll be there..to celebrate our friend's life...He knew how to have fun wherever he went. He was one great guy who will not be forgotten .

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Jan. 28th 3:00 PM, A local Memorial SSR Gathering for BobA.
Cruisers Resturant, Frisco Texas http://www.mycruisers.com/
I am bumping this message,.. Lest we forget. Life is too short and this is a celebration of his. This invite goes out to those in Oklahoma as well.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Any of my Florida/Georgia/Alabama brethern interested in going????

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:

Did you ever call on this?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
Any of my Florida/Georgia/Alabama brethern interested in going????

P/P

Peace:flag
I am!
Oh wait I live in texas already. lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
No sorry it hasn't been on my mind. After Christmas I will. OK?!!!:yesnod

It would be so cool if you southeastern SSR owners or any others for that matter could join us.
I will need a head count by the middle of the month. I hope Cruisers is ready for us.

This invitation is for any and all SSR owners not just the ones who met BobA. This is your chance to get to know some really great people. This way you won't have to say "I wish I had"

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Please come if you can... Machell said it all. No more "I wish I had". We have all had a BIG reminder that life is short and we must make the most of it. No more:sleep for me. I'm going the do the things that are important to me while there's still time.
Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
woohoo said:
No more "I wish I had". No more:sleep for me. I'm going the do the things that are important to me while there's still time.
Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
HOT DAMN!! Does tht mean you are going to get that SSRFanatic tattoo then? I think i can get us a good deal if we can get 5 or more to do it during that weekend gathering. :glol :glol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts