Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
cruzned said:
Marc, it appears that the font for the cards is Comic Sans which I don't have. Is there a substitute for mac users?

Ed
Yes....Ed.....It's called a PC :D :jester Just kidding Ed....I couldn't resist!

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,999 Posts
Comic Sans

Cruzned - I'll check when I get home as I think I have it on my Mac. I'll send you a PM to let you know..

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, appreciate it! Marc, if you have the time, perhaps you can download my card and do the name in the correct font for me and shoot it back to me in email? :jester

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
living2be said:
Yes....Ed.....It's called a PC :D :jester Just kidding Ed....I couldn't resist!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ...funniest thing I've seen/heard all day.............

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
Spring Break Time

cruzned said:
Thanks, appreciate it! Marc, if you have the time, perhaps you can download my card and do the name in the correct font for me and shoot it back to me in email? :jester

Ed, I think Marc said in another post that he would on vacation untill April 2nd. :yesnod

Scott 0168

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Art: Appreciate it. Do I dare engage in a battle here between the PC folks and the Mac folks? Nahhhh....just because the mac OS never crashes, locks up or gets viruses, why bother? I have to use a PC at work and I absolutely hate it!!!! From the moment I press the power button on my mac it takes only sixty seconds to start using all my software and at work it takes about five minutes on that lame PC. :jester

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
cruzned said:
Art: Appreciate it. Do I dare engage in a battle here between the PC folks and the Mac folks? Nahhhh....just because the mac OS never crashes, locks up or gets viruses, why bother? I have to use a PC at work and I absolutely hate it!!!! From the moment I press the power button on my mac it takes only sixty seconds to start using all my software and at work it takes about five minutes on that lame PC. :jester
Sounds like an outdated PC - mine at home and at work are ready to go in 60 seconds - including ISP connection. Haven't had a crash, lock up or a virus since moving to XP and Norton.

·
Registered
541 Posts
And just think...

...if enough people start using those Mac thingies (and Linux, too) the script kiddies and ne'r-do-wells of the world will write viruses for them, too. It's already happened, just not as much publicity as anything written against the Evil Empire.

Diggs

·
Registered
369 Posts
never uses...

Cruzed,
Thats because nobody uses that system, can't lock up, can't get virus... etc, if you don't use it :lol :yesnod :lol :yesnod
Mike :cool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts