Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Foose Wheels & Goodyear GSC For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUYER ASKED ME TO HOLD THEM SO HE COULD SEND A CHECK A.S.A.P ONLY TO BE JERKED OFF ON THURSDAY. THE WHEELS & TIRES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. IF I DON'T HAVE A COMMITMENT TO BUY BY SUNDAY, I WILL SELL THEM ON E-BAY. THEY WILL BRING MORE MONEY THERE BECAUSE THEY ALSO WILL FIT COLORADO / CANYON.................... I WISH PEOPLE WOULD BE AS GOOD AS THEIR WORD !

Greetings All:

I have (4) custom foose 20" chrome wheels with matching 295/45/20 & 255/35/20 Eagle GSC's that now need a home. I have the correct spacer for the rear because the rims are 20 X 8.5. Pics of the wheels are here on the link provided below.

They are perfect condition with 772 miles on the set. No curb rash or blemishes of any kind. Lug nuts & center caps are included. Everything is bolt-on ready.

I need $2000.00 + actual shipping. Please e mail me at [email protected] rather than sending me a PM here

Regards,
John Curry
(614) 989-9215

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/photopost/...t//ppuser/1229

The wheels are tentatively sold. However, here are the answers to your questions:

(1) The rears are 20 x 10 and the foose wheels are 20 X 8.5. The rear spacers make the offset look like the original wheels in the wheel well.

(2) I bought a Joe Gibbs Tahoe & did not include them in the deal.

(3) There is no projection rub of any kind

(4) The wheels are the exact rolling diameter as the 20's and the 19's. They do not alter the speedo nor abs. ALOT of research was made before I put this package together.

(5) 2000.00 is the price.

(6) Shipping would be $168.48 to zip code 76180 - to a business. To a residence would be higher.

(7) Everything is bolt on & ready to go. No mods to the car is necessary.

(8) No alignment is necessary. You are not changing any of the suspension settings when these wheels are installed.

Cant help you on the chin spoiler... sorry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts