Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All SSR Fanatics: I received a phone call yesterday from our local Chevy Dealer; they just purchased out right from a widow her husbands 2006 SSR rare blue top,hood and tonneau cover, and silver bottom, automatic with 10K for miles. vinn# 1GCES14H36B122841 ,If anyone is interested in this rare color combination truck please PM me for information. Thanks, Asking price is 32K. more info to be posted.

This is sweet fanatics, like new! Please call Grey Chevrolet and ask for Flip Grey: PH#360-876-8091

PS: Chevrolet made only 32 SSR's in this color combination!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,978 Posts
It is :blue::silver: 1GCES14H36B122841 - #4/32 - asking $30900 - 10k miles - One Owner
Mileage and colours are great, but it was built as plain as could be after that.

1SB Satin wheels, no boards, no gauges, no carpet, none of the other items (cargo net/cockpit windbreak/hitch insert/ bags etc)
I understand it is a One Owner and remains as built (no additions)

On the positive side, it is factory stock

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello CASH, yeah I just spoke to flip Grey, he built the truck new for their customer, and yes its bare bones ,but one could bring it up to a more deluxe "R" just by buying stock parts , take-offs from fanatics here on this site and have a rare and more complete truck. :) Flip said he should buy it, it just will increase in price with the pristine condition and low miles etc. I am doing this as a favor to the great people at Grey Chevrolet! Pro bono, they have treated me great for all the great service they have performed on our beautiful yellow SSR truck over the years. :)

·
Super Moderator
13,978 Posts
Any pictures or website that one can go to look at it?
Just google Grey Chevrolet - Port Orchard WA

They may not have pictures up yet - it just came for sale yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
13,978 Posts
Hello CASH, yeah I just spoke to flip Grey, he built the truck new for their customer, and yes its bare bones ,but one could bring it up to a more deluxe "R" just by buying stock parts , take-offs from fanatics here on this site and have a rare and more complete truck. :) Flip said he should buy it, it just will increase in price with the pristine condition and low miles etc. I am doing this as a favor to the great people at Grey Chevrolet! Pro bono, they have treated me great for all the great service they have performed on our beautiful yellow SSR truck over the years. :)
Appears as though they increased the price since I spoke to the sales manager yesterday afternoon, probably because of a flurry of activity as soon as it was listed - myself included.
The activity he is getting is from people that see limited information and know nothing about it, other than mileage and it is a 2006 SSR.
Until they get pictures up and describe it better, at this time, only by running a build sheet can one confirm the colour and options (none)
I agree, do all that stuff and it is a $35000 vehicle - but at what cost to get it there.
Certainly a nice truck to start from - or it might suit someone to leave it completely stock.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It is :blue::silver: 1GCES14H36B122841 - #4/32 - asking $30900 - 10k miles - One Owner
Mileage and colours are great, but it was built as plain as could be after that.

1SB Satin wheels, no boards, no gauges, no carpet, none of the other items (cargo net/cockpit windbreak/hitch insert/ bags etc)
I understand it is a One Owner and remains as built (no additions)

On the positive side, it is factory stock

Ours was pretty much that! I think ours was about 22K miles from one owner when purchased. However, we got it for $5K+ under Bluebook value and have put close to the same in maintenance & upgrades i.e. infotainment, extra alarm, windjammer, hood popup mechanism, tinted windows, etc.. There are still other things we are in the process of installing like running boards, mirror signal lights & additional bling. Yeah, adds to the cost but we love our vehicle & are having fun customizing it as our "fun toy" So the additional money we've been throwing softens the blow considering what we originally paid. :grin2:

So I guess it depends on seller/buyer negotiation and 10K miles can make a difference in purchase price. I considered myself luck that we were able to get our 06' at a good price and in pretty good shape.

I'm also curious in seeing pictures - sounds like the 2 tone can make a difference as well. Another thing we plan to do on ours! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Posted pictures

If you can't see Pictures go to classic format lower left bottom of page!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts