Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were made by Bosal, the company that supplied many of the OEM accessory parts for the SSR. Bosal supplied exhaust tips for the next generation 2007 SSR which was going to have some new body mods. The program was obviously cut but not after there were a few of these tailpipes built and supplied to the factory for the mock up according to the Bosal rep that frequented here many years ago.

These tips are chrome plated 304 stainless steel, have a 2.25 inlet and dual 3" outlets. Double wall construction and of very high quality. They fit into the existing openings well, and provide a nice alternative exhaust note to the SSR as there are no baffles like the OEM 2005-2006 to quiet them down.

SOLD

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,554 Posts
Mike, how in heaven's name did you get your tailpipe tips pics to 'show up'?!??!?! - :surprise:

==============
David :black:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, how in heaven's name did you get your tailpipe tips pics to 'show up'?!??!?! - :surprise:

==============
David :black:
Hosted the images off site. Had to try a few servers to find one that would work. Wasted a ton of time but did not want to wait days or weeks .....

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Mike,

I sent another message asking if you would ever consider producing you SS sills, cargo plate, tonneau strips and bed strips. You pieces look like artwork .

Rodger

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
One more try

Mike,

Since I do not have enough post yet there seems be a problem getting my responses to you. My address is

Rodger Kyde
671 Winding Woods Drive
Loveland, Ohio

I AM interested in the billet door trim if you can get the passenger side made. Are you producing any more items for the SSR at this time? Your ideas and designs are terrific. The quality of your work is impeccable. I would like to obtain your stainless door sills, bed sill, bed strips and the tonneau strips, and more if available. Thank you for your patience.

Rodger

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rodger,
Sorry, I forgot you can only receive and not send PMs until you get 20 posts. The tips left today, please edit or delete the post above to remove your address, no need to get more spam stuff from the internet.

Thanks for the parts compliment. I am taking a break from making those items until in the fall as working in the garage in summer here is a real PITA. Please remind me in a few months when things cool off a bit. :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts