Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Road Rocket Pilot
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been making these for several years now. These are not thin metal or vinyl you stick over the OEM letters, these are 1/8 thick (similar to OEM plastic thickness) of solid 6061 aluminum.

Large ones fit into the underhood blanket indentation, I suggest using black RTV adhesive for attachment.

Small ones are sized to replace the tailgate letters as a direct replacement for your cracked or faded tailgate letters or attach somewhere different to add a special look like doors, interior, engine cover, etc. Again RTV adhesive is good for alternate areas, or 3M trim tape or contact cement may also be a good substitute depending on where located.

You can get them polished, satin finished, red painted R or just raw metal so you can do what you want. All stock is kept in raw metal, my finishing will take time depending on my available time and current weather conditions. Buying raw gets your order shipped fast, finishing does not take a large amount of time and allows you to customize the way you want. Satin finish is close to OEM satin look.

Large Letters - Hood blanket sized
Painted, polished or satin - $70 a set
Raw metal - $50 a set

Small Letters - Tailgate sized
Painted, polished or satin - $55
Raw metal - $40

Upper left clockwise information - SS is satin (kind of matches satin OEM finish), large R polished, small SSR letters shown in raw metal, large R in red paint and large SS polished.

Helpful Links
Add your location on Fanatic PINMAP and locate others
SSR Technical Resource - Quick searchable help
Electronic Repairs - Speedometer, brake, door latch, fuse box, stereo, etc

Premium Member
A cool location to also put the small SSR emblems. Mike always have great products at a very fair price!
Thanks Mike!
IMG_20171022_124305084.jpg

Registered
I have been making these for several years now. These are not thin metal or vinyl you stick over the OEM letters, these are 1/8 thick (similar to OEM plastic thickness) of solid 6061 aluminum.

Large ones fit into the underhood blanket indentation, I suggest using black RTV adhesive for attachment.

Small ones are sized to replace the tailgate letters as a direct replacement for your cracked or faded tailgate letters or attach somewhere different to add a special look like doors, interior, engine cover, etc. Again RTV adhesive is good for alternate areas, or 3M trim tape or contact cement may also be a good substitute depending on where located.

You can get them polished, satin finished, red painted R or just raw metal so you can do what you want. All stock is kept in raw metal, my finishing will take time depending on my available time and current weather conditions. Buying raw gets your order shipped fast, finishing does not take a large amount of time and allows you to customize the way you want. Satin finish is close to OEM satin look.

Large Letters - Hood blanket sized
Painted, polished or satin - $70 a set
Raw metal - $50 a set

Small Letters - Tailgate sized
Painted, polished or satin - $55
Raw metal - $40

Upper left clockwise information - SS is satin (kind of matches satin OEM finish), large R polished, small SSR letters shown in raw metal, large R in red paint and large SS polished.

View attachment 571245

馃憠 Add your location on Fanatic PINMAP and locate others
SSR Technical Resourse Website - Good quick resource for SSR repair and information
Electronic Repairs - Speedometer, brake, door latch, fuse box, stereo, etc
Custom Billet Accessories - Shift adapter, letters, satin/polished, etc

Super Road Rocket Pilot
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to purchase painted and polished SSR letters for the tailgate. Contact on email [email protected].
John,
Sent you an email but the reply might be going to your spam folder since you asked me twice via email Hopefully you will see this message and check it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts