Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD SOLD. For sale ssr hard storage bags new condition

SSR hard storage bags, new condition.

Includes all mounting rails, bolts and brackets and 1 key.

Buyer can arrange pickup in Jax, FL OR pay for packing and shipping from the 32224 zip.

$250 OBO

·
Registered
1 Posts
storage bags

just bought an '06 and reading the manual about the storage system. I would like to know more.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jerry,

I'm really interested in the storage bags. Are they the hard plastic ones that mount on each side. If so I think I want them. I can't seem to find pictures though. Either call me on 208-238-0524 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Mj

·
Registered
260 Posts
I still have a set of hard storage bags that I would sell for 250.00 .
Cleaning out attic and they have to go.
Im in the Boca Raton area
If interested make me an offer and you can pick it up
Thanks
Sandy

·
Vendor
5 Posts
i still have a set of hard storage bags that i would sell for 250.00 .
Cleaning out attic and they have to go.
Im in the boca raton area
if interested make me an offer and you can pick it up
thanks
sandy
hi,
i would like too buy these. Let me know how you would like payment made, and we will pick these up.

Thank you,
steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ALSO HAVE THR HARD STORAGE BOXES IN EXCELLANT COND.WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND 2 KEYS. $350.00 YOU CAN PICK UP .BUYER IS RESPONCIBLE FOR SHIPPING COST.I LIVE IN BRADENTON,FL. 50 MILES SOUTH OF TAMPA.[non-supporting members must use PMs] THANK YOU DAVE IN FLORIDA

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ALSO HAVE THR HARD STORAGE BOXES IN EXCELLANT COND.WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND 2 KEYS. $350.00 YOU CAN PICK UP .BUYER IS RESPONCIBLE FOR SHIPPING COST.I LIVE IN BRADENTON,FL. 50 MILES SOUTH OF TAMPA..[non-supporting members must use PMs]THANK YOU DAVE IN FLORIDA

You need to start you own post. Mine has been closed for quite awile now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ALSO HAVE THR HARD STORAGE BOXES IN EXCELLANT COND.WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND 2 KEYS. $350.00 YOU CAN PICK UP .BUYER IS RESPONCIBLE FOR SHIPPING COST.I LIVE IN BRADENTON,FL. 50 MILES SOUTH OF TAMPA.[non-supporting members must use PMs] THANK YOU DAVE IN FLORIDA
Hi! I just joined the forum. I am in Marco Island and am interested if you still have the storage boxes. You may call me on my mobile 901-218-7361. Thanks. Tony

1 - 16 of 16 Posts