Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am selling the print(s) I created in 2008 for this page and it is # 2 of the 12 that were created in 2008 for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Any parties interested in this item please pm message me and we can go over the details. I am looking for a good home for this.

Thanks, Pictures are enclosed, I have more if you need to see them.

:blur:

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Yes indeed Howard was the guy who made up those super great looking posters! Ray Hobbel had brought them to an SSR gathering at the Dream Cruise in 2008 that included a number of GM Engineers/ Designers who took the time to sign off on 12 of these awesome posters. They are very limited thus very rare.

I have #6 of 12 and really think these are very collectable to those SSR owners who would like some original photos and autographs of some of GM's best SSR Engineers and designers.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
The PM's don't seem to be getting answered. Could be several reasons for that but is a bit concerning.

Agcat

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,470 Posts
The PM's don't seem to be getting answered. Could be several reasons for that but is a bit concerning.

Agcat
It would be wise to include contact information if you send a PM to hkirch74 since he has not posted enough to reply with a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts