Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello my ssr fans my name is clay I’m am selling my 2004 ssr it is a project car that I was doing the car was in 2 previous accidents no frame damage just body after the 2nd accident I started to do work on it but can’t continue it have 2 other cars that I’m working on so I have to get rid of one so if anyone is interested my phone nor is (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate) you can text me if serious and I can explain more in detail and can send photos vin nbr and any other info you may want asking price is 15,000 but we can always work something out I’m located in Orlando Florida and car has 100,000 on motor runs great I had a custom paint job done it’s painted Amber Gold so text me if interested or if you know anyone in the ssr community who would like one not to much to do for it to be complete the you all...

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Why? Your profile says you're not looking or an SSR?
I fall into that category too "240" I usually peruse AutoTrader.com almost every day, just to look at all the SSR's For Sale. I start with "Lowest Price" then "Closest" (to Murfreesboro) and sometimes "Color"

Just a fun thing to do early in the morning. Not buying or selling, just a "nosey" old Senior Citizen SSRfanatic !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,590 Posts
Say Gordy you've grown a little fur lately and put on a little, ah how should I put this a little tummy bulge
I'd like to say that bulge is a "beer muscle", but it's not, it's the herbal vitamins I'm taking!:smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts