Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jester I am selling my truck. If interested p.m. me. I won't be SSR less I found a light roll over I am going to buy and do what I have always thought should be done.:jester
Ken

·
Registered
487 Posts
Ken Thurm said:
:jester I am selling my truck. If interested p.m. me. I won't be SSR less I found a light roll over I am going to buy and do what I have always thought should be done.:jester
Ken
Everyone pull your calendars out and look at February. This is one-of-a-kind, spectacular SSR and it’s even better in person. If I had the cash, I would consider it!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Don't forget to take pictures of your project :jester

(I keep saying this....but I never take pictures of anything anymore. I should take my own advice :smash )

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ken
Did you buy the yellow one on e-bay ? that was rolled pretty good looked like it needed lots of fresh sheet metal "plus" a salvage title. Whatever you bought I'm sure will be spectacular when you are finished

[email protected]@D LUCK

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
This will make someone a HECK of a nice truck.....I wish it were me:jester

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bill Scott said:
Ken
Did you buy the yellow one on e-bay ? that was rolled pretty good looked like it needed lots of fresh sheet metal "plus" a salvage title. Whatever you bought I'm sure will be spectacular when you are finished

[email protected]@D LUCK

No this one is local. It was at Big Bear mountain in the snow and slid off the road and rolled over on its side. The guy, for what ever reason doesn't want to turn it into his insurance, so I think I am going to get it. Needs only front and rear fender the rest of it that is damaged I will throw away anyway.
Ken

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Let me make the first guess???

Ken Thurm said:
No this one is local. It was at Big Bear mountain in the snow and slid off the road and rolled over on its side. The guy, for what ever reason doesn't want to turn it into his insurance, so I think I am going to get it. Needs only front and rear fender the rest of it that is damaged I will throw away anyway.
Ken
Hey Ken

Are you going to make a panel SSR truck?????

Tony

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Your 1st SSR was Pretty Cool!!!

crazyrtr53 said:
Hey Ken

Your going to make a panel SSR truck?????

Tony
Are you going to paint it Black ????

RickSSR:cool

·
Registered
2005 SSR
436 Posts
I hope the new owner is a member so that this Icon stays in the family.

I also look forward to up dates on the project.

Shop talk and photos once a week would be cool.

Good luck all the way around.

Be good to yourself
Skip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts