Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Nice Shot

Nice Shot Ricochet :thumbs White background looks great with the Silver.
We didn't get the 6" they were talking about. Did get 2" by this morning. Sun is already out and metling it away. :)

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I wish we would get a "real" snow storm. We get a dusting here and there,then we get 100 tons of salt on the road.. The cars that I'll drive this time of year are all white with it.:banghead

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Das

Scott 0168 said:
We got 3" of snow west of you Deb. Suns out here too.Are you going to the Detroit Auto Show this weekend?:)

Scott,

Been in contact with 6.0TOGO. He flew in from FL on Friday. We are trying to meet up today in front of the GM Display at 4:30 P.M. Hubby is still at work. Hoping to leave by 3:00 P.M.

·
Premium Member
6,370 Posts
I hope you both have cell phones. In front of the silver SSR would be a good place to meet. That would narrow it down. There are sooo many people at the displays.

Scott 0168 :ssr

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Covered

Scott 0168 said:
I hope you both have cell phones. In front of the silver SSR would be a good place to meet. That would narrow it down. There are sooo many people at the displays.

Scott 0168 :ssr

Yep.....got it covered :thumbs I never plan anything without covering my A** :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Speaking for Texas. I wish we could get ANY TYPE of precipitation. Maybe tomoorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
It snowed all night here in Chicago and today nothing but sunshine and not a cloud in the sky and snow is melting.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Great shot for the winter calendar.

No snow here today. Sunny and 72. Layed by the pool.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
YUMA AZ. No Snow Here ! Temp in the UPPER 70 ,No Rain , Just wind and dust.:)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ricochet said:
Look what we got overnight
Ricochet - That is a great shot! You've got my vote when the time comes. Better you than me, though. It was 79 degrees here in Jacksonville today, and I enjoyed every minute of it.:thumbs

·
Registered
374 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
We didn't get the 6" they were talking about. Did get 2" by this morning.
My girlfriend, who is standing here next to me as I type this, read your post over my shoulder and said "Yeah, that's happened to me before."

I almost choked laughing.

(she's walked out of the room)

I tell yah, her sense of humor is.... scary. She says stuff like that and I reconsider my vow never to get married again.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Sense of Humor

Donnysan said:
My girlfriend, who is standing here next to me as I type this, read your post over my shoulder and said "Yeah, that's happened to me before."

I almost choked laughing.

(she's walked out of the room)

I tell yah, her sense of humor is.... scary. She says stuff like that and I reconsider my vow never to get married again.

Tell her that having a sense of humor is a wonderful thing. Hubby and I were both laughing after we read it. He said "she soulds like you Deb" :lol :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts