Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was at my local dealership here in Houston looking at the new HHR and found a SSR Spring Edition 2 sided brochure. I asked if they had any more and they looked all over but only had the one.
Has anyone else found them ?

Cheers !
Pretzel~

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,833 Posts

Can one of you gents scan it and post for us less Fortunate.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
WOW that SSR Spring Edition 2 sided brochure looks great :thumbs Nicely done!
I'n going to head out and get one myself.
Nice brochure indeed... if you recall that is the exact same photos I had posted earlier (Nov 11) that I got from Bob Walczyk to show all of us awhile ago. :)

Earlier Post

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Msrp 5395!!!

$5395 with no options, looks like GM will have a bumper grop of oranges hanging around till 2007 or beyond :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
31,844 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
$5395 with no options, looks like GM will have a bumper grop of oranges hanging around till 2007 or beyond :glol :glol :glol

That's a $, not a 5. Price is 395.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
$395.00

ssr71 said:
That's a $, not a 5. Price is 395.
At $395.00 I will take a whole bag of oranges :glol :glol :glol

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Does anyone know

Does anyone know exactly what silly MSRP GM will be putting on this Orange??or will this be another lemon in sales

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
IF it is taken to production, the option is $395, added to the price of whatever combination of options you order - ithe description calls it a free flow option, meaning you pick chrome or satin, 6 speed or auto, level of trim, etc.

That was discussed earlier in the Spring Edition thread.

Ray

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
The Only Good Marketing

The only good marketing I see GM doing is milking more money out of buyers for a so called special color, sorry just comparing ORANGESTOLEMONS :glol :glol :glol I believe Gm has had all those so-called special colors stored in a back- building somewhere for years!!!Just found a way to make more money on cheap paint :skep

1 - 18 of 18 Posts