Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 05 SSR today! Not the color I wanted but I got a smokin deal! Black with the chrome wheels bose stereo, wooden slat bed,six speed with just 4008 miles. new eagle tires were put on 100 miles ago! There were two large storage containers with brackets that were covered in blankets not ever installed. Has a black bulky car cover with it!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Don't worry, Pud. Smokin'Asphalt isn't for everybody. >:)

You're actually starting off with a huge Upgrade!!! - :surprise:

================
David :black:
images-2.png

·
BLU SSR
3,465 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome to the fold! 6 speed fun and lots of washing in your future , take some time off from cleaning that Black beauty and come to a rally so we can meet you and check out your new ride. :00000732: :blur: :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
CONGTRATS AND :00000732: to the Brotherherd and Sisterhood of SSRfanatic !!! Great color,especially with Chrome Rims. Wishing you many hours and miles of enjoyment. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Just got my 05 SSR today! Not the color I wanted but I got a smokin deal! Black with the chrome wheels bose stereo, wooden slat bed,six speed with just 4008 miles. new eagle tires were put on 100 miles ago! There were two large storage containers with brackets that were covered in blankets not ever installed. Has a black bulky car cover with it!
:|
I got a black 6 spd too. All my prior rides last few yrs have been red. Really wanted a red one, but the one I got had all the extra "mods" already installed. So it was a good deal for me.

I suggest you might consider some pin striping to offset the total black. I added some red stripping and like the results a lot better.:wink2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,066 Posts
A Big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,562 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Welcome too the Family from Friendswood, Texas. Great Color choice, We are the "Ninjas" of the SSRs the Others? Rainbow Coalition? lol. ( ducking ) No matter the Color We drive a most interesting Vehicle and it sets us all apart from the Crowd.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Congrats on the :black: purchase @jernz
and welcome to the family!!

Consider joining us in
Warner Robins Georgia
to meet with 70+ other owners,
their rides, and their co-pilots!!
:banana:sunce::cheer::cheers

Lots of fun and a guaranteed five day PERMAGRIN!! :grin2:

(Click on Warner Robins Georgia above)

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,469 Posts
Welcome to The Fanatic Family and I'm sure that Perma-Grin is going to be on your face as you put that 6-speed to good use! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Welcome from another newbie owner. Just have had mine 3 weeks. Mines a yeller one. Welcome from Haysville, Kansas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts