Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a totally customized 2003 SSR that has been on Ebay recently - I am willing to give the car away for the customization price.

Why buy a new or used SSR when you can have this - with magnacharger, wheels, lowered, NOS, custom paint, body work (shaved doors, etc), remote roof,
stereo, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ran across it on ebay

camaro69cmrlvr said:
I have a totally customized 2003 SSR that has been on Ebay recently - I am willing to give the car away for the customization price.

Why buy a new or used SSR when you can have this - with magnacharger, wheels, lowered, NOS, custom paint, body work (shaved doors, etc), remote roof,
stereo, etc etc etc.

Hi! I ran across your SSR on ebay--very, very nice! My husband and I were very impressed! I love your matching cooler on wheels! :) With all the work put into it, why are you selling if you dont mind me asking? :confused
Shauna :seeya

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have other projects and have recently purchased new C6 corvette on Tuesday.

Thanx for the compliment

Joel

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
should still be listed under completed auctions SSR

or I can email anyone pictures or you can see the car on

Kruse.com listed for the Auburn, IN auction

·
Registered
123 Posts
kruse.com

There is an auction listed on kruse.com for the 29th of this month in Cleves, Ohio. I will have my SSR there. It will not be for sale though. The auction is at my friend's place. I know a Charger Daytona and a Roadrunner Superbird will be sold. I am sure this will not be as big as the Auburn, IN weekend.

Jason

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have stated that you will sell the SSR for the cost of the customization, but dont tell us what that cost was. How much do you want for the truck?

I may be interested!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$100,000 invested in truck will give the SHOWROOM CONDITION SSR away with custom trailer

for $55,000.00

Joel 228-697-9197

Pictures can be emailed on request

1 - 8 of 8 Posts