Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
End of January there will be a draw from the Vin# only registry list. The one drawn by my wife a “notary” will be shipped an airbrushed item. I would like to see everyone here, on the list. :seeya

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Well if you cant get everyone, its okay by me if you want to include my number a few more time's. Mind you this is just to make up for the missing ones.

I am such a team player. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Focks said:
Well if you cant get everyone, its okay by me if you want to include my number a few more time's. Mind you this is just to make up for the missing ones.

I am such a team player. :thumbs

I'm with Focks on this one! :agree

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hell you guy's have not even seen my work yet .... you may not want it. BUT I still want everyone to join in on the VIN registry, be apart of the family tree. See who your closest brother and sisters are.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Rebel, you are too humble, and as a peer in the airbrush world, I would love to have one of your pieces! Sray on my man! :thumbs

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Very nice collection of Vin #s this past week, please keep them coming.
See Blueeyes has two vins for two SSRs 04/05 I’m envious. :thumbs

And we are starting to get sequential VIN #s

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Two SSRs

Yeah Rebel,

We had a gathering at the Pavillions Car Show a couple weeks ago and Frank called to say they would be late. I told him it was OK and we would save him a space. He said that they were bringing a second SSR with them and I said that we would hold two spaces. Connie pulled into the first one with her '04 Ultra Violet and right behind was Frank in his freshly acquired '05 Aqua Blurr. Blew us all away.

Frank said that he wasn't getting enough time behind the wheel and was compelled to get his own. These two are seriously hooked......

I think they are the only "pair" owners on the Forum.... right?

later,

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
REBEL said:
Hell you guy's have not even seen my work yet .... you may not want it. BUT I still want everyone to join in on the VIN registry, be apart of the family tree. See who your closest brother and sisters are.

I've seen your web site, and I am VERY impressed! :cool

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Airbrushing

REBEL said:

OK now you made me check out your website. I'm not a guy I'm a girl :lol :lol
I was very impressed. Love the 'DICKY" the little :reddevil and SUNRISE AT REBEL RIDGE.

Rebel you lied! You are not at all shy, not according to that website :lol :lol

I would be honored if you would pull my vin# :thumbs

I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE ME!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
SSR pairs

Mike in AZ said:
Yeah Rebel,

We had a gathering at the Pavillions Car Show a couple weeks ago and Frank called to say they would be late. I told him it was OK and we would save him a space. He said that they were bringing a second SSR with them and I said that we would hold two spaces. Connie pulled into the first one with her '04 Ultra Violet and right behind was Frank in his freshly acquired '05 Aqua Blurr. Blew us all away.

Frank said that he wasn't getting enough time behind the wheel and was compelled to get his own. These two are seriously hooked......

I think they are the only "pair" owners on the Forum.... right?

later,

Mike

Mike,
AusTexKid has a pair of Slingshot Yellow's......
kroozn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts