Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry about that, but it's the best way to get the attention of Texas SSR owners. The rest of you can just move on to the next post.

Ricky Foster from Giddings is coming into Austin tomorrow and I'm going to install a StabiliSSR on his SSR. Anytime there are two SSR's in the same place, it's an occasion for a party. Any SSR fanatics are welcome to drop by tomorrow(Saturday 8/13) around 2:00. Jim G., you're particularly invited. I haven't met you yet, but word on the street is that you are the life of the party at any SSR gathering.

Note that the word beer in the title is singular. #1's on me, #'s 2-24, bring your own. ;-). Nothing formal, no secret handshakes, just feel free to drop by if you've got some spare time to swap SSR lies.

Chris A.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Calling All 2467 SSR Members

:cheers Chris(texter68) is offering one free beer to all that drop by :glol :glol :glol

p.s. I think I just got Chris's attention...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Somebody Say Free Beer!!!!

Shouldn't tease us like that!!! We know where you live !!!!! :cheers

·
Premium Member
31,665 Posts
No viewing record yet?

You'd think with that subject that you'd have set a thread viewing record by now! :lol

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Sure... Made Me Look!!!!

ssr71 said:
You'd think with that subject that you'd have set a thread viewing record by now! :lol
Most of the beer drinking SSR owners are still out drinking, wait till they get home and see this thread!!!
I'm sure there will be some kind of viewing record!!!! :lol

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
I am home now and I learn their is free beer out still! WHERE DID I GO WRONG. I have been paying for it all night.

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Saturday, 2:00, at Chris' House!!!!!

Party !!!!!
Let's see how many of us can just drop by for FREE BEER!!!!!!
I hope you have a really big driveway and lots of parking!!!! :lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got Free dry ice COLD Beer!

Thanks for the beer(s) and the nose job. Enjoyed meeting and jawing with yall.

Hey Fanatics, Chris is a great guy with a fantastic product. In my opinion a must for everyone's SSR, and a steal for the money.

Thanks again Chris! :seeya R

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crazyrtr53 said:
:cheers Chris(texter68) is offering one free beer to all that drop by :glol :glol :glol

p.s. I think I just got Chris's attention...
RE: Calling All 2467 SSR Members

crazyrtr53,

Only 2466 showed up. Where were you????? I had to drink two beers.

Chris A.

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Hey Chris....

I got lost... I kept driving around and couldn't find your place!
You gave your phone number, but no area code! So after trying all different ones, my cell phone died, so I gave up and went home! :lol Then I remembered, I don't even like beer! :willy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts