Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With Purchase of WindsuppreSSR

Thats right I have a limited quantity of the fantastic SSR Calendar that is sure to be a collector item. These sold out in a matter of days and there are no others available that I am aware of. I bought extras for friends family and customers and still have a supply left. These are brand new in pristine condition.
If you have been wanting a WindsuppreSSR and were holding off for better weather or other reasons Now is the time to purchase. It will be first come first served when they are gone there gone forever. Here's all you do PM me with your request I will reserve a calendar for you and you will have 7 days to get me a check or money order or you can order from my web site using Paypal. Just be sure to PM me first so I can reserve your calendar I will confirm back to you that your calendar is reserved then order your WindsuppreSSR.

Please don't ask me to sell you a calendar I won't. These are only available for free with the purchase of a WindsuppreSSR for a limited time

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
That's Correct!

We have sold out of Calendars. GM bought out our remaining inventory as part of a give-away package to the Lansing Employees. :flag

WindsuppreSSR is the only place you can get one. And yes, they will be a collector’s item :thumbs

BTW - I love my WindsuppreSSR. We drove over 800 miles for the Co-Pilot appreciation dinner and over 500 miles to the Tri-State Run with the top down the entire trip! And both runs were in January!. We couldn’t have done this without the WindsuppreSSR. So far it is the Mod that has added the most Smiles per mile. :)

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up Date

The Calendars are going quickly!

Im down to half what I started with (Calendars that is) Don't wait too long to order or they will be gone!
I am also starting to fall behind on manufacturing the WindsuppreSSR and any new orders are going to take me approximately 1 week to ship out. :banghead
Ive almost completed my next project something that every SSR owner will be wanting unfortunately it will only be offered to customers that have previously purchased a WindsuppreSSR I have all your e-mails (I hope) and when its done I will be sending you the order information on it. I have to do it this way number one its my way of thanking all the buyers of the WindsuppreSSR and two I would never be able to keep up with all the orders I would get once I advertised it. Just supplying the WindsuppreSSR people will keep me plenty busy.
Now I know I have a lot of people out there racking their brains trying to figure out what Ive come up with that is so great that every SSR owner will want one :)

Ok a little hint just to get the excitement going (maybe 2 hints)
1. It will be unique to each vehicle (no 2 exactly alike)
2. When mounted you will have a very tuff time deciding what looks better the WindsuppreSSR or this :jester

Remember Only WindsuppreSSR people will be notified and have the opportunity to get this when available!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
rhobbel said:

take me approximately 1 week to ship out. customers that have previously purchased a WindsuppreSSR !

Business must be booming! Customers as in prior to this post? Maybe another incentive along with the calender to get ordering:leaving

Frank

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered

rhobbel..I ordered my windsuppressr this week, can't wait for the calendar and your next project. Thanks, Jim picking up my SSR next week..have heard lots of compliments about the windsuppressr

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
contest

Are you going to have another naming contest again?????
Maybe I can get third place again :jester :glol :jester :glol

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have to say... I've had my WindsupreSSR for something like 2 months... and I really love it. It was fairly cool this evening, but with it on there it was comfortable. It looks great as well!

Can't wait to see what's next... :D

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 5 Calendars Left

Thats it guys once their gone there gone forever! The response has been fantastic I hope you all have enjoyed your new WindsuppreSSR and free collector calendar.
I have almost completed my newest project and e-mails should be going out next week for your opportunity to order. I know there are a few people that have bought WindsuppreSSR's and I don't have your e-mail address. There were people that bought at the Woodward Dream cruise last year and people that have just mailed me checks. So if you don't get an e-mail from me by the end of the month PM me and I will get your order form to you.
Here is one last Hint It is gold but its not jewelry :)

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Beer is gold and it’s not jewellery. Party at Ray’s house!:glol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
REBEL said:
Beer is gold and it’s not jewellery. Party at Ray’s house!:glol
the beer I drink is brown or black, but i'll be there anyways:cheers

·
Registered
190 Posts
rhobbel said:
Thats it guys once their gone there gone forever! The response has been fantastic I hope you all have enjoyed your new WindsuppreSSR and free collector calendar.
I have almost completed my newest project and e-mails should be going out next week for your opportunity to order. I know there are a few people that have bought WindsuppreSSR's and I don't have your e-mail address. There were people that bought at the Woodward Dream cruise last year and people that have just mailed me checks. So if you don't get an e-mail from me by the end of the month PM me and I will get your order form to you.
Here is one last Hint It is gold but its not jewelry :)
Hey, Ray i just installed your windsupressor and man what a grat product...with that being said go ahead and tell me about the new project...I will not tell a sole????Yea right!!!!!!///
Anyway things for a great product and fact service...went on simple and with no glitch at all...thanks again..Oh yes the cale:jester nder is great too!!:jester

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
rhobbel said:

Ok a little hint just to get the excitement going (maybe 2 hints)
1. It will be unique to each vehicle (no 2 exactly alike)
2. When mounted you will have a very tuff time deciding what looks better the WindsuppreSSR or this :jester

Remember Only WindsuppreSSR people will be notified and have the opportunity to get this when available!

So does this mean the WindsuppreSSR will be obsolete if we use the new item or can you still use both items?

:smash :banghead :smash :banghead :smash :banghead​

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
So does this mean the WindsuppreSSR will be obsolete if we use the new item or can you still use both items?

:banghead :smash :banghead :smash :banghead :smash​

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not to worry!

SS My R said:

:banghead :smash :banghead :smash :banghead :smash​

No this new item has nothing to do with the WindsuppreSSR other than it is made very high quality like the WindsuppreSSR and you will love the look. :seeya

1 - 20 of 22 Posts