Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of a friend of a friend
Be good to your friends.
Just had a knock on the door. A friend had his backhoe in the driveway and was going to clean me out. (About 14 inches worth.)
He also handed me the item in the picture. Someone who knew me had to give me this item as soon as he heard I had an SSR. This friend of a friend built the mould for it. Should I tip for the snow removal?

Attachments

·
OP
8,226 Posts

sweeetttttt.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Friendly Giant

Rebel the Friendly Giant :thumbs Somehow I think it's very easy to be your friend. I'm not so sure you even have to tip, as I think your friends know your going to be there for them when they need it :thumbs

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hard to see, Not for me I have a 27'' LCD but for someone with a 15 I don't know how you could make them out, How in the world did he find you sun glasses in the snow

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Anything for the kat .... gauge pod, mould was made by this friend of a friend of a friend. I looked for a long time on e-bay just for a empty pod, so I could mount my own useful gauges. I ended up buying a whole complete unit and then, here this falls in my lap. :lol

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
:reddevil updated pic when u click on enlarge-it far left gauge housing looks like there is a reflection of a woman in a dress fixin to stab someone with a knife is my computer playin tricks on me or was this some sort of ritual???? :reddevil : :nono

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

If your wife ever asks you, “dose this dress make me look fat” ….. Say no!

B

·
0 Posts
REBEL said:
Anything for the kat .... gauge pod houseing mould, was made by this f of a f of a f. I looked for a long time on e-bay just for a houseing so I could mount my own useful gauges. I ended up buying a whole complete unit and then, here this falls in my lap. :lol
Yep, I know, Been watchin for just the guage pod myself.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I will not ask him to get more, but I will let him know others are interested in having one. See if he volunteers to get more. This might have been a one time proof sent back to the machine shop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts