Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Southeast Texas Coastal Group is signed up for the Friendswood, Texas, Fourth of July Parade. Participants are too meet no later than 9AM on July 4, 2018. Staging area will be in the Shopping area parking lot at the intersection of FM 2351 and FM 518 in Friendswood. Vehicles can be decorated per the spirit of the Holiday. It will be Hot, so stay hydrated and hopefully We will have a good turn out for this event, which I would love too see as an Annual Event for our Group and any other R Owner that would like too participate. If you need further information, feel free too contact me at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If You could, please sign up on a list if You plan on attending this parade. I would like too know approximately the number of vehicles that will be brightening up the Parade route and Making the crowd jealous. They are used too the mundane Corvettes and Hot Rods, We will Class up the Group..( Permagrin ) . Looking forward too a good turn out hopefully. Thanks Everyone in advance.

TheXCepsion

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope you get too come. Dependent on the numbers, I might fire up the grill for Burgers, Dogs and have some Cold beers?? See what everyone thinks. I know at the Parade ending, We cannot pull into the Park, but have too keep going, so may as well head too the house for some AC and something too munch on.

TheXCepsion

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See you at the Valero Station on FM 2351 in the morning. I will be there around 815 -830 then we will drive into our assigned staging area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts