Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's to all my extended family of SSR Fanatics. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. :smile2:

~~~~~ images-34.jpeg ~~~~~​

★♡★ - Hoping 2019 holds many blessings for all my Fanatic friends. :smile2:

================
David :black:
images-17.jpeg - You guys & gals are super!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,566 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your Family !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,394 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Healthy 2019 back to you and yours.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
From TrikeRider's T-Pee in Okie land, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Lots of safe miles in the New Year.:laugh::smile2::x

Reactions: CruDawg

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,631 Posts
. . . and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, David.

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,067 Posts
Back at you BRO.

·
BLU SSR
3,465 Posts
Here's to all my extended family of SSR Fanatics. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. :smile2:

~~~~~ View attachment 539055 ~~~~~​

★♡★ - Hoping 2019 holds many blessings for all my Fanatic friends. :smile2:

================
View attachment 539057 - You guys & gals are super!!

DITTOS RUS.... I MEAN DAVID !! :wink2:

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,920 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our extended SSR Family!!!
Greg and Cheryl

·
Registered
29 Posts
Happy New year to all. I recently joined the Forum and then bought an 06 silver on black SSR on Dec 27th! Pretty stoked and looking forward to tinkering on it in 2019. Still learning how to navigate the Forum but I'll pick it up. Can anyone recommend a Houston tuner for a custom tune on my 06? Thanks.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Happy New year to all. I recently joined the Forum and then bought an 06 silver on black SSR on Dec 27th! Pretty stoked and looking forward to tinkering on it in 2019. Still learning how to navigate the Forum but I'll pick it up. Can anyone recommend a Houston tuner for a custom tune on my 06? Thanks.
==============================================
Howdy Gadgitlee and welcome!!! :smile2:

2019-01-06-15-46-45-434371494.jpeg

YES, I'm in Houston and I got my 2006 custom tuned by Mike at SeriousHP on the Northwest side of Houston and love it. The difference in throttle response alone is worth it. It really wakes up the LS2. :grin2:

Roylee is another Houston Fanatic who got his '05 tuned by Mike. Please let us know more about you, your location in Houston and more about your R. We have a bunch of owners here and plan activities on a very regular basis. I know you (and your truck!) will love being a part of the fun. :smile2:

I'll look up Mike's number and post in back here. Any questions at this point just ask. :nerd:

That number is (713) 937-3099. Ask for Mike and don't forget to check out their website ~~~ serioushp.com

=================
2018-08-31-11-46-29--1512306234.jpeg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Warrior++'06, thanks for the tuner information. Im actually having all the fluids changed today to set a base line. Probably gonna get the muffler changed to the Magnaflow 12568 next week and then schedule a tune. I dont want to build a crazy fast SSR. Just would like to wake it up a bit for a little more "seat in the pants" acceleration with good throttle response all around.
I live in Walden on Lake Houston over in Humble. Empty nester with one in Austin and the other in Chiropractic College. Loving life.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Great to make your acquaintance, Gadgitlee. :smile2:

2019-01-09-09-22-55-306208434.jpeg

I know the general area where you live. I'm in Copperfield in NW corner of Houston. Don't forget to check out the TEXAS Sub-forum on this site for the goings-on in our area. We are having an area group monthly breakfast this Saturday in Tomball. Try to make it.....you won't regret it. Very informal & very informative. :nerd:

I can help you out whenever you're ready for that dyno tune & can introduce you to Mike. Its only about 2 miles from my house.

=================
2018-12-17-17-07-02-323359229.jpeg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great information right there. I already reached out to Mike's shop and they can schedule me anytime I am ready. I was planning on upgrading to the magnaflow muffler first, but not really sure if I need to.
Does anyone have an opinion? If I do the muffler change, can anyone recommend a muffler shop that has already done this? My local shop says they can but they have never done one before.

I can't make this Saturday get-together but I will certainly check out the local page and get the info. for upcoming events.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts