Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,883 Posts
I have to admit, I was a little skeptical of the aftermarket caps but I went ahead and purchased a set through Hubcap Kingdom. I was pleasantly surprised both that they looked good and fit without having to modify the cap. I topped it off with nice SSR vinyl decals by Wizzr, centered on the plain caps.

Dave

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I have to admit, I was a little skeptical of the aftermarket caps but I went ahead and purchased a set through Hubcap Kingdom. I was pleasantly surprised both that they looked good and fit without having to modify the cap. I topped it off with nice SSR vinyl decals by Wizzr, centered on the plain caps.

Dave
and Ed, QWKSSR, sells the domed items as well.

David :blur:

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts

Dave

I purchased my chrome center caps from Hubcap Kingdom three years ago never had a problem with the caps and applied the red decal

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts