Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
I am in need of a front original chrome wheel in great condition!
:smile2:
How about one in good condition except for curb rash at about 2 to 3 oclock in this pic. Would come with NOS Goodyear tire mounted that has never been on the ground.

Will sell for $350 plus shipping costs for lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you want to handle the payment? How to handle shipping? That little damage does not bother me.
My address is
Ricky Foster
1904 Tribal Way
Leander, Texas 78641
Phone 512-809-4454 please sent text until I get your phone number or leave me a
Message because I do not answer if I do not have your number in my phone.
Email [email protected]

Where are you located?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have any other parts for SSr? Asked where you lived and the realized it was on the header. Find out shipping cost and let me know? I am not in an extreme hurry so please find the best deal.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Do you have any other parts for SSr? Asked where you lived and the realized it was on the header. Find out shipping cost and let me know? I am not in an extreme hurry so please find the best deal.
Will follow with email later today. Might have a couple of parts or so. will list what I have in the email.

Have never tried to ship a wheel/tire combo, I'm open to suggestions on the best way to do that.:surprise:

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
shipping

I would place a towel over the wheel surface, then cardboard over the towel. Make several holes between the spokes and use cable ties to secure it.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,483 Posts
----- Asked where you lived and the realized it was on the header. .
2003SSSricky, Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts