fine the above. AKA Front end bra.

Anyone know if its on the burner yet?

Thanks,
John:cheers

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Could have used this.....

While washing my truck this weekend, I noticed that I have two deep chips taken out of the paint on the hood. :cry

I also notice that the guards on the rear wheel fenders were beat up pretty bad, which is puzzling me because I have the running boards. Can't figure out how the rocks would get up there.

I may not wash my truck too much if I'm going to keep finding chips and dings....:eek

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Could have used this.....

looking4_an_ssr said:
While washing my truck this weekend, I noticed that I have two deep chips taken out of the paint on the hood. :cry

I also notice that the guards on the rear wheel fenders were beat up pretty bad, which is puzzling me because I have the running boards. Can't figure out how the rocks would get up there.

I may not wash my truck too much if I'm going to keep finding chips and dings....:eek
Black is beautiful!
But the upkeep is too
much work.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Front damage help

You may want 2 chk out "Ultra Shield" products at http://www.ultrashieldusa.com they hav a possible solution.

I'm taking mine in next week.
:cool

·
Registered
222 Posts
I was quoted $500. Thats the complete front pkge incl the lites(30mil film) but w/o the roof strip. It has a 5yr warranty.

Remember, it will NOT stop rocks...jus normal stuff like pebbles, bugs, oil n the like.

It's NOT armour plate but it will keep the leading edges clean.

I hav NO INTEREST in this company. Jus passing on the info.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ssr17of25 said:
I was quoted $500. Thats the complete front pkge incl the lites(30mil film) but w/o the roof strip. It has a 5yr warranty.

Remember, it will NOT stop rocks...jus normal stuff like pebbles, bugs, oil n the like.

It's NOT armour plate but it will keep the leading edges clean.

I hav NO INTEREST in this company. Jus passing on the info.

Thanks for the info.

I`ll have to drive to Charleston, SC
which is about 3 1/2 hrs away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts