Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removing fr grill-bumper(fascia) next week. Red in color. $400. + shipping. Has to be shipped by commercial carrier. New one shipped from AZ to TN. $240. Can show pictures with old one on but would rather have them showing all sides.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Running boards

SOLD SOLDRunning boards only, no brackets, good rubber on top. Has some scuff marks on side. $175. For pair. + Shipping. Don't know if that is fair price or not with out brackets. Make me a offer.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,197 Posts
Running boards only, no brackets, good rubber on top. Has some scuff marks on side. $175. For pair. + Shipping. Don't know if that is fair price or not with out brackets. Make me a offer.
If you want his boards--I have OEM brackets

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
400 Dollars for the Chrome Spear ??? Do you give a Senior Citizen or Military Discount. Can you Finance me, 72 months at Zero Interest, What about Delivery ??? >:) >:) >:)

Seriously Robert, can't wait to see your new modifications, I know they will look good !!! As your bride said last Saturday, "It's just like Christmas at our house ... it's either UPS or FedEx ringing the door bell everyday with a package" 10 uh C cozydog aka Bob Alexander :ssr

Fellow SSRfanatics, this is one good lookin' modified Redline Red SSR and looks even sharper goin' down the Interstae !!!

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bob GM new, $471. Wild Bill's SSR parts $624. You got something to barter with??? Cleveland Power and Performance $4800. Have to get front clip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts