Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pair of decent front marker lights?

·
DFW TX Crew
1,437 Posts
Are you referring to the front side marker lights? or the front lights in the grill?

Josh

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't need these anymore!
Greg

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,370 Posts
Anyone have a pair of decent front marker lights?
Are saying they didn't work the way you hoped they would? and now you have holes to fill?

Nick

·
DFW TX Crew
1,437 Posts
Don't need these anymore!
Greg
ok, too bad, I was going to send you a couple LED's for free if you were still in need since you helped me so much with my radio install.

If you want LED's I'll send you both front and rear side markers for free so they all match.

Let me know.

Josh

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, too bad, I was going to send you a couple LED's for free if you were still in need since you helped me so much with my radio install.

If you want LED's I'll send you both front and rear side markers for free so they all match.

Let me know.

Josh
Thanks Josh, don't need the marker light LEDs but I have been looking for backup light LEDs. There are so many different ones out there I have no idea which ones are the brightest.
Greg

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are saying they didn't work the way you hoped they would? and now you have holes to fill?

Nick
No, I was going to modify the front side markers to add the cornering lamps but after careful examination realized it was not going to work. Went a different route.
Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts