Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Does anyone have any recommendations for Front Mud Flaps??

Cadiman

:silver::silver::silver:

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Go for it !!! Happy 1st year anniversary cadiman !!! Hope "yur" enjoying 006 Two Tone SSR. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: You know we all call them "Mud Flaps" but this day and age I guess they're really "Rock Protection Flaps" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The age of Dirt Roads is just a memory.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go for it !!! Happy 1st year anniversary cadiman !!! Hope "yur" enjoying 006 Two Tone SSR. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: You know we all call them "Mud Flaps" but this day and age I guess they're really "Rock Protection Flaps" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The age of Dirt Roads is just a memory.

Thanks Tennesseecozydog .... Can't believe it's been a year... and on my second R already... Loving the 06 ( The Matt Black Wrap looks sweet) ... Almost all of Simple Engineering's upgrades have been installed now just waiting on Eric's Molded boards & front spoiler... and a good set of "Rock protection Flaps" and yes Dirt roads are just a passing avoidance these days...

·
Tech Support/Research
1,704 Posts
Mud Flaps/Splash Guards

I've installed Powerflow splash guards on front and rear fenders The approximate size is 10" x 17." You can install them using the existing fender liner bolt holes so no additional drilling is required.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've installed Powerflow splash guards on front and rear fenders The approximate size is 10" x 17." You can install them using the existing fender liner bolt holes so no additional drilling is required.

Thanks snomuncher

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
SS hand made front and back

I had a set made for me from a crafter back in the 2006. Nice and shiny. Not sure if he still produces them but if your interested I can look for his contact info. He was very old school, only had a fax machine and regular telephone. But his work was very amazing. The Stainless Steel really brings out the color of our SSR (even though mine was silver). I posted pictures back then, Can post again if needed.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks shintajay
I'm interested for sure... Please post pics..

Cadiman

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Jay, That's what I'm looking for.

Ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts