Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had my spoiler and splash guards installed. i just got it home and took some pics. of them. if you would like some pics. pm. me and i will send them to you. they are hand built stainless steel. they don't need any holes drilled. they fit all the factory bolt and screw holes. i don't know how to transfer the pics. to this site yet. so if you would like to see them send me your e mail add. and i will send them to you. if you are interested in who made them i can give you that info with the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
ZR-2 said:
i just had my spoiler and splash guards installed. i just got it home and took some pics. of them. if you would like some pics. pm. me and i will send them to you. they are hand built stainless steel. they don't need any holes drilled. they fit all the factory bolt and screw holes. i don't know how to transfer the pics. to this site yet. so if you would like to see them send me your e mail add. and i will send them to you. if you are interested in who made them i can give you that info with the pics.
Yes, send me info and pics! [email protected]

THX!

·
Registered
4 Posts
splash guards

ZR-2 said:
Please send pictures to [email protected] Thanks Jack Schultz

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Go to ZR-2's "My SSR Photos"

I think that's what he's talking about.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the pics are on page 23 in exterior pics section, as of this date . the red one. for more info email me at [email protected]... ss my r i did send you an email sorry for the delay. john

1 - 20 of 25 Posts