Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that my left front wheel has a biggo crack in it! It's still holding air but I don't know for how long. The crack is on the outside edge and so far only a little over an inch long.
Does anyone here have an extra they'd sell?
If not, and you know someone who does, please point me in the right direction.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I have a 19? and a 20? spare rim
One has been forced balanced and striped and power coated the other one has been dipped but never completed
I need to see which one was done will check tomorrow and send you a picture if you are interested
Walter

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 19" satin with tire that I might part with. I'm located in Midland/Odessa, Tx area.
I don't need the tire but am interested in what you'd need for the wheel. Andrews is 240 miles from Brownwood. A nice day trip to come get it unless you bring it with you if you come this way some time to play in the lake. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Man, I don't what's it's worth so I don't what would be fair deal. I just know that I don't have a need for it as I have the truck for sale. The previous owner had it as a spare. It does have a little curb rash, not bad and I think it could be easily smoothed and painted. PM me your email and I will send a picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts