Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new chrome 19” front rim. No longer have an SSR sadly and don’t need it. Figured someone here would appreciate it.
$300 obo. If out of state and have to ship you will have to cover shipping cost. Im in Ga.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it’s a deal. I’ve seen what they go for on eBay. I just want to help someone out who might need it and doesn’t have that kind of money. It never has been mounted. I got it about 8-9 years ago as a replacement after mine had been in an accident and I never used it. I kept it just in case I ever needed it.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,856 Posts
I know it’s a deal. I’ve seen what they go for on eBay. I just want to help someone out who might need it and doesn’t have that kind of money. It never has been mounted. I got it about 8-9 years ago as a replacement after mine had been in an accident and I never used it. I kept it just in case I ever needed it.
I would like to have the wheel...... You have a “conversation” waiting.

Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I have a new chrome 19” front rim. No longer have an SSR sadly and don’t need it. Figured someone here would appreciate it.
$300 obo. If out of state and have to ship you will have to cover shipping cost. Im in Ga.
View attachment 567541
View attachment 567542
Hi John,
I'm assuming you sold this wheel, but in case you didn't, I'm in need of this wheel.
Many thanks, Bob

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
View attachment 567541
View attachment 567542
Do you still have the rim. I need one for a spare.. I live in Louisiana. Going to cruising the coast in Oct. Hate being on the road with no spare. Please email me @ [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,856 Posts
Do you still have the rim. I need one for a spare.. I live in Louisiana. Going to cruising the coast in Oct. Hate being on the road with no spare. Please email me @ [email protected]. Thank you.
The best choice for a spare that you carry in the bed of your SSR is a Trailblazer 17x7 wheel with a 235/65-17 tire. That will get you the same height as a rear tire and take up the least amount of space. Putting a front wheel and tire on the rear is a bit more stress on the positraction rear axle than most people would put up with. You should be able to find one at a “recycler” for $50-$75 bucks and the tire is cheap......

My two cents,

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Payment has been received. Mike has been awesome to do business with! Lots of help with shipping and paid promptly. No more wheel for sale here. Thanks guys! Enjoy your rides!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,181 Posts
Item sold thread closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.