Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Speaking of tail lights, I'm looking for those that have an amber ring on the outside. Anyone have any information on these? WSK

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Yes, a blue dot has been done, but back in the day the bulb in the center was brightest through the blue dot. These taillights are designed with reflectors that send the light fairly uniformly across the width of the lens so the effect won't be as great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ll reduce to $550 plus shipping. I see another pair sold for that and they were not as clean as these are. Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Dicktator I sent you a couple emails and didn’t hear from you. Not sure if they went through or not. I tried to PM you here, but site won’t let me since I am new. So, you can contact me at [email protected] or use the address on the emails I sent you yesterday.

Talk with you soon.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,802 Posts
@Dicktator I sent you a couple emails and didn’t hear from you. Not sure if they went through or not. I tried to PM you here, but site won’t let me since I am new. So, you can contact me at [email protected] or use the address on the emails I sent you yesterday.

Talk with you soon.
I did get your emails, I'm not quite as anxious as you are I guess.

Send PayPal today.

Dicktator

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I was just trying to be responsive for you. Since I am new to your forum I did not want to appear non trustworthy. Thank you for your patience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts