Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4'x8' banner that was given to Chevy dealers in 2003 for the upcoming arrival of the SSR. As far as I know, this was something never for public access, so I don't know what its value would be, but I'm sure it's rare. I want to find out if there is interest in something like this. It's a nice quality piece that would work well on a garage wall next to an SSR. I can send pics if needed. Let me know what you all think.

Mike

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
I'll bid on it....

conekiller said:
I have a 4'x8' banner that was given to Chevy dealers in 2003 for the upcoming arrival of the SSR. As far as I know, this was something never for public access, so I don't know what its value would be, but I'm sure it's rare. I want to find out if there is interest in something like this. It's a nice quality piece that would work well on a garage wall next to an SSR. I can send pics if needed. Let me know what you all think.

Mike
Mike,
I collect anything SSR would be interested can you post a photo?
Jim
:cool

·
Registered
262 Posts
conekiller name

conekiller said:

Mike
i too am curious about the banner, but others are likely in line first. my real question is how you chose the name cone killer?
i too have had that name bestowed on me by a select group of friends.
you may pm me at circlek if you like

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
circlek454 said:
i too am curious about the banner, but others are likely in line first. my real question is how you chose the name cone killer?
i too have had that name bestowed on me by a select group of friends.
you may pm me at circlek if you like
Because once, when I was drinking and driving, I ran down a whole row of traffic cones in a construction zone.

I'm kidding.

Actually, it's because I'm an autocrosser. No, not with an SSR. :)

Mike

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought one that had a kid standing, looking at the truck.
It was a banner of a Red Truck, mine is black, looks good anyway.
Got it off ebay, about $100.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
unasked help

IMG only works if the URL contained between the tags can be reached by everyone.

If your isp account provides space for a personal web page, load the picture there. Or use one of the many online photo hosting sites.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
The url, used, needs to end with the picture's file name.

like below except with []'s instead of {}'s.

{img}http://home.comcast.net/~gkbeer/ssr/index_files/image013.gif{/img}

1 - 14 of 14 Posts