Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,017 Posts
Please start own thread for alternative items for sale...or suggestions that circumvent the original posters item he is trying to sell

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Dragon2U,
That's not an outrageous price BUT we just drove to Atlanta to fetch parts for our SSR, 840 miles and 17 hours later we returned home.
Sure wish I saw this ad 3 days ago. (assuming you're in the Atlanta area)

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dragon2U,
That's not an outrageous price BUT we just drove to Atlanta to fetch parts for our SSR, 840 miles and 17 hours later we returned home.
Sure wish I saw this ad 3 days ago. (assuming you're in the Atlanta area)
Well, about another hour south ...... hope your trip was worthwhile and you had a great time!

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Would have been a more funner trip if we were driving an SSR! But we bought a pair of hard saddlebags, Lloyd's bed mat at a good price. What are you looking for in your next SSR?

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would have been a more funner trip if we were driving an SSR! But we bought a pair of hard saddlebags, Lloyd's bed mat at a good price. What are you looking for in your next SSR?
I know the feeling, I have driven and spent the night just to get parts as well. I agree, trips like that would be more fun in the R.

Not really sure what the next one will be, kind of swaying towards pacific blue or silver, but just a little custom or something else that catches my eye this time. I would like a little head start instead of starting off from scratch like the last 3 I have owned :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts