Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS GM parts direct the best place to buy the full carpet set? If so, does it include the light harness for the rear and also the bed strips or do I order seperately?

Please help asap, last tid bit to get ready for the car show......paint is about done.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Daren....Sorry about you missing the car show this past Saturday.

The paint on your Redline (flames & artistry) is dynamite. Have some pix as Cliff has been sketching and embedding the "ladies" in the flames. My wife...who has no use for flames....was quite impressed with the look and good taste it presented. Won't post any of those pix so not to steal your thunder. Actually this is his wife's (Dee) truck and her ideas for the paint. She gets the credit.

I believe your asking about the carpeting for the "bed"...correct??

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,115 Posts
Send a PM to RSSRTOY (Parts guy at GM dealership in CA) and request a quote before you drop the big bucks. Mark is really great to work with and has better prices than anyone I've found.

Mike

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Carpet Comes With Lamp And Harness #17800225 Sells For $924.00 At Cost Plus 10% Plus Freight I Have One In Stock Since Its A Large Box Would Have To Go Freight Truck And Thats About $200.00 Pm Me If You Need.......mark P.s. Thanks For Help Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS ALL! The car is coming along terrific! I PM'd RSSRTOY (thanks for the referral)....hopefully I can get my whole order filled from him (rather support folks on the site than anyone else!) PP, thanks for the compliments on her ride...she's ecstatic and the custom bike should be ready for the show too so we're getting real excited for the season!

D and d

1 - 5 of 5 Posts