Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the 30 percent chance of rain was more like 100 percent but we had a ball autocrossing at Pungo Airfield with other folks. It gave me a good opportunity to try the SSR in the rain, and my times were actually pretty good considering conditions out there. 27 to 28 were the better times. My best was around 31 for the course but turning off traction control was fun to get a little slip and slide on the course. Overall, the SSR did pretty well in the rain, but my wife beat me in her mini cooper! Her screamin blue morpho just tore it up!
:seeya

·
Registered
371 Posts
cruzned said:
Today the 30 percent chance of rain was more like 100 percent but we had a ball autocrossing at Pungo Airfield with other folks. It gave me a good opportunity to try the SSR in the rain, and my times were actually pretty good considering conditions out there. 27 to 28 were the better times. My best was around 31 for the course but turning off traction control was fun to get a little slip and slide on the course. Overall, the SSR did pretty well in the rain, but my wife beat me in her mini cooper! Her screamin blue morpho just tore it up!
:seeya

Cruzn! You let us get whooped by a Mini Cooper!?! You should be ashamed!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have found the secret to a happy marriage is in just two phrases:
"Yes dear!"....and "You're right honey."
Actually, I feel pretty fortunate to have a wife that lets me still travel for surf and not only lets me race on weekends, but joins me too! We know how to have some fun! :seeya

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Lucky Guy there!

cruzned said:
Actually, I feel pretty fortunate to have a wife that lets me still travel for surf and not only lets me race on weekends, but joins me too! We know how to have some fun! :seeya

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Now if I could get enough time to surf and race .... (opps no surfing here in the North East country)... hmmm I think I best get my snow blower working and my shovels out. If I am lucky enough to get all those $%#^&* leaves picked up before the snow flies. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
And then

cruzned said:
And then you do whatever you were going to do anyway. The resultant corallary is "It is better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission". :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts