Chevy SSR Forum banner

541 - 560 of 595 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
Thursday Funnies:
Rain Coat
A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband was at work. One rainy day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her horror, she heard her husband’s car pull into the driveway.
‘Oh my God – Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window. My husband’s home early!’
‘I can’t jump out the window. It’s raining out there!’
‘If my husband catches us in here, he’ll kill us both!’ she replied. ‘He’s got a hot temper and a gun, so the rain is the least of your problems!’
So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the window! As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he had run right into the middle of the town’s annual marathon, so he started running along beside the others, about 300 of them.
Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to blend in as best he could. After a little while, a small group of runners who had been watching him with some curiosity jogged closer.
Do you always run in the nude?’ one asked.
‘Oh yes!’ he replied, gasping in air. ‘It feels so wonderfully free!’
Another runner moved alongside. ‘Do you always run carrying your clothes with you under your arm?’
Oh, yes’ our friend answered breathlessly. ‘That way I can get dressed right at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!’
Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and asked, ‘Do you always wear a condom when you run?’
‘Nope..just when it’s raining.’

Don't overthink.
It doesn’t hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director what the criterion was that defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.
“Well,” said the Director, “we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.”
“Oh, I understand,” said the visitor. “A normal person would use the bucket because it’s bigger than the spoon or the teacup.”
“No,” said the Director, “A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a room with or without a view?”

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
Friday funnies:
Wanna play house
A little girl and a little boy were at daycare one day. The girl approaches the boy and says, “Hey Stevie, wanna play house?”
He says, “Sure! What do you want me to do?”
The girl replies, “I want you to communicate.”
He says to her, “that word is too big. I have no idea what it means.”
The little girl smirks and says, “Perfect. You can be the husband.”
The Half-Wit
A man owned a small ranch in New Mexico. The New Mexico Wage & Hour Dept. claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.
“I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,” demanded the agent.
“Well,” replied the rancher, “There’s my ranch hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $600 a week plus free room and board.
The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $500 per week plus free room and board.
Then there’s the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night.”
“That’s the guy I want to talk to, the half-wit,” says the agent.
“That would be me,” replied the rancher.
Do you know me
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman waving at him and saying hello. He’s rather taken aback, because he can’t place where he knows her from.
So he says, “Do you know me?”
To which she replies, “I think you’re the father of one of my kids.”
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, “Are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery and then stuck a carrot up my butt???”
She looks into his eyes and calmly says, “No, I’m your son’s math teacher.”

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I found this one pretty funny, my wife not so much so.
She has been gone for a week with my daughter. I stayed home because of work.
She got home and asked what she missed while she was gone. I gave the usual run down and said oh and the electric company came by to check the meter Friday.
She said why did they do that?
I said, they thought it was broken because the power use age was so much less while you were gone.

541 - 560 of 595 Posts