Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,008 Posts
PM sent for the engine fuse block as well. bca8ball is first in line, hoping he only wants the interior.
- Robert

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ed....pulled fuses and relays. Tried to figure out how to get to the “bottom” to repair if needed. It’s an earlier model ‘05. Looked at the fix in our tech library but still not clear on removing the bottom from the top.

·
SSR Enthusiast
1,491 Posts
PM sent for the engine fuse block as well. bca8ball is first in line, hoping he only wants the interior.
- Robert
Yeah, it's the under hood box I'm interested in.

Even if it hasn't been repaired yet. I plan to put in the required fix so I have it for a replacement on my daily driver.

I will also install the fix on the one currently on my SSR (currently it's not acting up but why wait).
Once it is done, I will simply make it available for someone else.

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
Yeah, it's the under hood box I'm interested in.

Even if it hasn't been repaired yet. I plan to put in the required fix so I have it for a replacement on my daily driver.

I will also install the fix on the one currently on my SSR (currently it's not acting up but why wait).
Once it is done, I will simply make it available for someone else.
Bummer :frown2:, but you asked first.

I actually need the bottom part with the latch on the back side, as the previous owner ripped it out. Care to split or sell me yours?

·
SSR Enthusiast
1,491 Posts
Bummer :frown2:, but you asked first.

I actually need the bottom part with the latch on the back side, as the previous owner ripped it out. Care to split or sell me yours?
Sure, I was planning to apply the fix to both anyway; I just want to make sure I have a completed (repaired) unit in hand before pulling mine.

You would be welcome to mine for the same price once I get it pulled.

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
Sure, I was planning to apply the fix to both anyway; I just want to make sure I have a completed (repaired) unit in hand before pulling mine.

You would be welcome to mine for the same price once I get it pulled.
Send me a PM when available?
- Robert

1 - 11 of 11 Posts