Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can help get this one setup if anyone is wanting to come.

Pine Mountain has some nice cabins for lodging, Callaway Gardens for rest/Golf, Warm Springs for Old Country store shopping and some good ol Country cooking.

The mountain is not huge but has a beautifull view and excellent for dropping the top and cruizing. We have a wild animal park that you can ride the bus through and pet and feed exotic animals.. Everything from Rino's to lions to deer..Or course there are some you cannot touch because they will eat you! :lol

I can get info up if anyone wants to get together. Take a look at these links..

Cabins

Warm Springs Ga

Callaway Gardens

Wild Animal Safari

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea..Golden brown and yellows with some Orange! I was thinking the weekend before Halloween?

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Interested

I'm interested, but couldn't do the weekend, a maybe a Sunday drive in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Boosted said:
I can help get this one setup if anyone is wanting to come.

Pine Mountain has some nice cabins for lodging, Callaway Gardens for rest/Golf, Warm Springs for Old Country store shopping and some good ol Country cooking.

The mountain is not huge but has a beautifull view and excellent for dropping the top and cruizing. We have a wild animal park that you can ride the bus through and pet and feed exotic animals.. Everything from Rino's to lions to deer..Or course there are some you cannot touch because they will eat you! :lol

I can get info up if anyone wants to get together. Take a look at these links..

Cabins

Warm Springs Ga

Callaway Gardens

Wild Animal Safari
sure would like to come and check it out, but I have a comitment for a Halloween party on the 29th of Oct.
Maybe some other time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts