Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Troy,
Maybe it is just me, but how would I post pictures of my truck in the gallery, and how do I get the "My SSR Photos" by my name on the sidebar when I post?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
gallery

what happened to the gallery ? I don't see a heading to get into the gallery anymore :confused

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Okay, now I can't seem to upload because it won't let me use my username and password from the main site page. Isn't that what I am supposed to use? I can upload in the unregistered mode it seems.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok. I'll take a look at it. I found a problem this morning trying to login from pages in the gallery other than the main gallery page. I didn't run into the problem on the main page yet though.

I'll get it sorted. :)

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Me Too

Hey Troy - I can only post to the gallery as unregistered...

Thanks in advance. (there are two shots I have that are listed as unregistered - can we get them into my account...

Thanks...

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Err Msg: Invalid login. Please check your username and password, or register.

Hey troy - still cant post to my user name. It always identifies me as unregistered. Tried to clear cookies - no help. Also tried to set up a second account (SSR2003CA) - as still get the err msg: Invalid login. Please check your username and password, or register. At the gallery site....

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I had to delete cookies a couple of times the first time it seemed to get rid of them all and when I still couldn't log on I went back and there were more attached. Check again and see if there are more. I haven't had any problems since then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts