Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click on the gallery link I get a message that the page cannot be found. From other posts it seems that the gallery is back online. Am I the only one having this problem or is it on Troy's end? Also a lot of the avatars and pics in the forums aren't showing up.

·
Registered
347 Posts
We were hoping to have the recovered disks back yesterday. We don't have them back yet. The recovery company is pretty ceratain that they can finish fixing them soon. We'll see. If they cannot fix them then we will start restoring everything that we can from backups. The more recent photos and things will not be there in that case. Hopefully they will be successful.

·
Registered
0 Posts
hmmm.... i dropped a picture of a modified ssr (photoshop) in Concept & Drawings a few months ago, but its gone. It was the orange sports coupe version of a ssr.

Should i upload it again, or has it desapeared for a reason? :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Unfortunately you'll need to upload it again. Some of the pictures were lost in the data corruption. All of Marc's Woodward pictures were corrupted! :( I'm still trying to see if they can be saved but I doubt it.

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Gallery Issues Fixed!

HI Troy,

I want to thank you for all your great efforts and hard work in getting our SSRFanatic site back to 100%. :thumbs I look forward to sharing a lot of my Dream Cruise photos with everyone here on our site as I know all the others that went to the cruise will too!

Ps. I have to can keep in mind we all have to upload our photos in reverse order this time. :rolleyes: :lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can you guys test it out again? I think we may have the problems fixed. Sorry for the delay. I had my office computer packed up because of Ivan. Then the home computer cable modem keeled over. I just got back online today.

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Working!

HI Troy,

Yes, mine is working, I am able to upload to the Woodward Cruise gallery. However not sure if others are able to. I hope that those that attended the SSR TEAM events and Woodward Cruise will be able to load their photos up soon. Hopefully I will be able to continue to finish my uploads soon. :seeya

Hope all will be ok down south... and Ivan misses most of you.

Regards,

·
Registered
10,950 Posts

Troy will you be loading the standard avatars again....or will I have to get off my butt and load a personal one :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts