Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
It looks like the disks are not going to be 100% repaired. We're trying to sort out everything on them now. We may end up rebuilding much of it from further out than a month or so ago. :(

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love them when they work but computers can certainly drive ya crazy. Hang in there. I am sure the pics can be reposted by those who put them up. Even if you can't, I for one really enjoy the hard effort you have put into this site. Keep it coming. Proud of you.:)
Ed

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Holding on

HI Troy,

I agree with crunzed, it sure isn't easy to manage all these forums and sites that you do. I hope that everything will be up and running soon. In the meantime we all will be here patiently waiting. :)

Again, thanks for all your extra hard efforts in getting us back up and running so soon. I will be happy to repost all the photos if I need to.

Regards,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks!!!

I monitor this site for a long time and gain alot of insite about my SSR from it. also enjoy all the pictures!!! and the tech. part such as the lowering thread.

Thanks again for the effort.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Troy

I do computer forensics and would offer help to retrieve any data that you may need. I'm not sure of the nature of the problem, but if I can do anything, just let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts