Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going through the junk at Harbor Freight yesterday, we stumbled across this very cool tire clock. About 14 inch diameter and very well made, 16 bucks..

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,403 Posts
WOW, very nice find!!! - :surprise:

Especially at only $16.00. - Ya' dun good, son.....real good.

===============
David :black:
images-2.png

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
the Thumbnail in post 1 expands when clicked on. I have been gone for the last 4 days. is this new of did I just miss it when it got fixed

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,166 Posts
the Thumbnail in post 1 expands when clicked on. I have been gone for the last 4 days. is this new of did I just miss it when it got fixed
Fixed picture thing on Friday 7-13-18 at 6:30 PM. You missed it.

Reactions: BlueStreak

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been working for weeks...>:)>:):bs:bs

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Garage clock update

Since my wife decided I liked the clock so much, I was buying a second one for the other garage. Went in with 20% off coupon and free tarp with purchase coupon and walked for $13.69, clock and tarp. I love this country... :yellow::banana:banana:banana

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Since my wife decided I liked the clock so much, I was buying a second one for the other garage. Went in with 20% off coupon and free tarp with purchase coupon and walked for $13.69, clock and tarp. I love this country... :yellow::banana:banana:banana
:|
Geeez, I have about 3 1/2 garage stalls at my house, but do not have "the other garage" like you.:crying:

Sufficient garage stalls and space is hard to come by for those of us not living out in the country and not subject to HOA rules and regs..............:frown2::frown2::frown2:

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:|
Geeez, I have about 3 1/2 garage stalls at my house, but do not have "the other garage" like you.:crying:

Sufficient garage stalls and space is hard to come by for those of us not living out in the country and not subject to HOA rules and regs..............:frown2::frown2::frown2:
The HOA's suck. It took a year to get permits for the new 50x36 garage in Hillsborough Co. Fl:yellow::cuss:cuss

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Going through the junk at Harbor Freight yesterday, we stumbled across this very cool tire clock. About 14 inch diameter and very well made, 16 bucks..
Thanks for the heads up - I had to go to a store near my harbor freight store so I stopped in and they have 4 of them for $15.98 - plus my 25% off coupon - can't beat it

Plus the hands are PURPLE - not I'll take it to work and laser etch the ssr logo on it

:purple:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts