Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get gas for my SSR at 5 different gas stations around my home (depending on the price). At everyone of them I get High Fives when I go to pay for the gas. All of them tell me they love my ride and want to know when I'll take them for a ride. I reply "Stand in the long-Line". I'm now called "sunshine" at three of the gas stations. They tell me they look forward to me pulling in and usually stop working to stare at my ride. If I'm not their for a while they always ask where I've been?Gotta Love It!!!!!!!!! :thumbs

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,999 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Now that's a thought! But I can't drive 55!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I can get them to pump the gas for me! (ha ha Ha)
They will in Oregon. Some sort of law there..

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
NJ they will also state law :)

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RoadsterJim said:
NJ they will also state law :)

Never heard of it!
I guess now I'll have to push for it to be a state law in Michigan. I wouldn't mind having someone else pump the gas. Aren't you guys worried about gas drips on the side of your SSR? I would be!

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
I get gas for my SSR at 5 different gas stations around my home (depending on the price). At everyone of them I get High Fives when I go to pay for the gas. All of them tell me they love my ride and want to know when I'll take them for a ride. I reply "Stand in the long-Line". I'm now called "sunshine" at three of the gas stations. They tell me they look forward to me pulling in and usually stop working to stare at my ride. If I'm not their for a while they always ask where I've been?Gotta Love It!!!!!!!!! :thumbs

Don't even know the attendents at the 2-3 stations I use...guess I will have to stop paying at the pump :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts