Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested in gathering, on Sunday mornings in Rockville Center, TGIFriday's, It's on south side of Sunrise Highway, east parking lot, 9am.-12noon, Long Island N.Y. weather permiting. My Vette buddies meet there from Long Island Vette's. ( Oak Beach) To all been there done that. I live on Long Beach Island so seeing the water is not a thrill , I see it everyday. Oak Beach is played out for me. Been going there for 15 years now, with my vette's. To many knuckleheads for my likeing , and no bathrooms, just geting old I guess? In any case stop by before or after you guy's go to Oak Beach. I drive yellow vette's and a yellow SSR. Tony Z.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Gathering

Hi Ricardo, Have East parking lot Sunday mornings, TGIFriday's on Sunrise Highway in Rockville Center. 9am to 12 noon, my vette buddies from Long Island Vette's meet there, weather permiting. Tony Z.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Every Sunday morning at the Oak Beach Park on Ocean Parkway, 8:AM.

About 200 Cool cars. My SSR gets a lot of attention. Anybody interested?

Rich

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've been out to the OBI a few times. Sounds like an idea.

11Am next Sunday? I have a golf lesson at 9 on Sundays in New Rochelle.

JRYS said:
Every Sunday morning at the Oak Beach Park on Ocean Parkway, 8:AM.

About 200 Cool cars. My SSR gets a lot of attention. Anybody interested?

Rich

·
Registered
221 Posts
Al Corelli said:
I've been out to the OBI a few times. Sounds like an idea.

11Am next Sunday? I have a golf lesson at 9 on Sundays in New Rochelle.
I try to get to the Oak Beach Park by 8:AM because it fills up fast. I have a yellow SSR with "2005 SSR" on the plate.

Rich

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll see if I can move the lesson earlier.
04 UV.
DGN 6922 on the plate.
Didn't get my plates yet.

JRYS said:
I try to get to the Oak Beach Park by 8:AM because it fills up fast. I have a yellow SSR with "2005 SSR" on the plate.

Rich

·
Registered
49 Posts
I stopped by on Sunday, 8/7/05 at about 10:20am . I just saw a bunch of vette's there and no SSR's ggrrrr. I was in my blue GTO. Would like seeing some SSR's up close and see any mods whether styling or performance. I'll browse thur again this Sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Anyone going this weekend????

·
Registered
221 Posts
Oak Beach Long Island

RoadsterJim said:
Anyone going this weekend????
I hope to go this Sunday, I will be there from about 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.

Rich

·
Registered
221 Posts
I will be at the Oak Beach Park Cruise In, Tomorrow 8-14-05 from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM

·
Registered
221 Posts
Oak Beach, Long Island, Cruise-In

Here are some photos of the Oak Beach, Long Island, NY Cruise-In Today Sunday 8-14-05. I did not see any other SSR's. This event is every Sunday starting at about 7:AM.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I stopped by TGIF's today at about 10:30 and met up with Tony Z. Nice guy, pretty cool. Saw a bunch of nice vettes. Tony has a nice Yellow Jacket SSR. Sorry I didn't see any other there. Must of been at OBI. Will be there next Sunday and see what happens.
Correction for the SSR guys, SLingSHot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts